Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Down on the Farm

I'm a farm girl and this prop made me think of the days I got up to take care of the animals. Of course, I don't know if I looked quite this good lol

You get up at sunrise to wander over to the barn (actually, you get up at dark thirty, but artistic license and all that).
Little stop to look behind you and see if the various birds are trailing for their food. We had ducks, geese, and chickens. The trick is to distract them with food so you can go take care of the pond. lol
Little playing on the fence before my grandpa came out and yelled at me for taking too long.


Real farm work is an all day thing and just when you think it's over it's time for evening chores..so it's no wonder at the end of the day I just wanted to relax against a fence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment